January 9, 2021 – Smithfield, RI – CAI Software, LLC (CAI), a leading provider of production-optimized ERP software and systems to the food service industry, today announced its new Food Connex Swift Start Program.
The Swift Start Program is designed to help food processors and distributors that are ready to take the next step in productivity, accuracy and control. Under the program, clients can enjoy the full capabilities of the Food Connex online ordering and inventory control software in as little as 90 days.
Pat Gannon, Chief Operating Officer for CAI Software said, ”The Food Industry has been through a lot in 2020. Many companies have struggled to survive, while others have had to completely rethink their business model. The Swift Start Program can help our clients reposition their company with a scalable solution that lets them add capabilities as needed.”
Food Connex is easy-to-use order and inventory management software designed specifically for food processors that want to:
- Offer the convenience of online ordering and secure credit card payments from any mobile device
- Achieve real-time inventory accuracy for an air-tight audit trail
- Improve accuracy in order fulfillment with barcode labels and scanning
- Get out from under spreadsheets and paper documents that slow you down and lead to errors
- Maximize profitability while easily and seamlessly integrating with the popular QuickBooks financials and accounting app
Food Connex Cloud is used by hundreds of companies and backed by a team with more than 30 years of food industry experience.
About CAI Software
CAI Software, LLC is a leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), electronic data interchange (EDI), and process automation software and services to leading companies in select vertical markets.