April 7, 2020 - Food Connex, a CAI Software company, in conjunction with Elite EXTRA, a product of Applied Data Consultants today announced that the companies have partnered to integrate Elite EXTRA, the top-rated routing and dispatch solution with CAI’s Food Connex cloud-based, order and inventory management software.
The companies will demonstrate the combined solution in a live webinar on Wednesday, April 8th from 2:00 – 2:45 EST. To register, click here.
Jon Ward, Vice President and Chief Sales Officer (CSO) for Elite EXTRA said, “The Food Connex and Elite EXTRA best-in-class-technology solution allows food distributors to streamline their daily workflows, while providing complete visibility, from order entry through delivery. The combined solution allows for each user to configure features to match their specific needs based on their own operational workflows. This easy-to-use solution gets the product distributed as quickly and efficiently as possible all while being able to complete an implementation in a timeframe to match the distributors needs."
Designed to streamline the delivery process, and even let you dispatch remotely, this configurable web-based platform integrates directly with the Food Connex ERP software, providing visibility of all your delivery orders on one screen and enabling you to:
- dispatch from home by simply logging into Food Connex on your home computer
- expedite deliveries by optimizing routes according to delivery time windows, and quickly dispatch optimized routes to your drivers in real-time and make changes to their routes on the fly
- notify customers via email or text alerts so they know when to expect their deliveries
- take a quick photo of the delivered product for proof of delivery while maintaining social distancing recommendations
- connect your drivers to your customers — expand your reach and increase revenue.
Your drivers utilize a light-weight mobile application that allows them to see their route information, get turn-by-turn driving directions to their destinations, and communicate directly with the dispatcher. Once they arrive at the delivery destination, they are able to take pictures, collect signatures, and enter notes to ensure the delivery was successful.
About Food Connex